Scrap Cars For Cash
We buy scrap cars for cash that goes straight into your bank account, due to the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013 it is now illegal to pay for any scrap by cash excluding Scotland, so all monies must be paid by bank transfer or cheque and the person receiving the money must produce a document which has the person’s full name, photograph and residential address. This can be a current UK photo-card driving licence.
Alternatively ONE of the following from EACH of these lists.
- A valid UK passport
- A valid EEA passport
- A valid UK biometric immigration document
- A current UK photo-card driving licence.
- A bank or building society statement
- A credit or debit card statement
- A council tax demand letter or statement
- A utility bill (but not a mobile phone bill) within the last 3 months.